Sunday, November 5, 2017

Review: The Sun Is Also a Star

The Sun Is Also a Star The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75/5
So many cheesiness in it

I enjoyed it, but not much as I expected.
It was quick, fluffy, cheesy, cute read. I loved the development of the story, how it began from Natasha (Jamaican girl) when she met Daniel, The Korean boy. But what I didn't like is love at the first sight. How could you love a person in one day, IMPOSSIBLE!! The attraction in it was exaggerated.
And what I liked is the description of the immigrant's life in USA. it's a real struggle.

Overall, I enjoyed, this book made laugh, and cry. But I was expecting more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...