Thursday, February 13, 2020

Review: The Metamorphosis

The Metamorphosis The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was Meh.

the story follows Samsa Gregor. Gregor was a business traveller who hated his job but he had to work to support his family.
One day he awoke late for his work and found himself turned into a beetle. His life had changed after that even the life of his family had changed.

The writing was good. It had no complex word and also it was lyrical which made me read it easily in one sitting.
But the problem is I really didn't enjoy it while reading it. I know the story was a moral about the hardworking could turn you into an inhuman person. I just didn't feel anything of that. So I neither enjoyed it nor hated it.

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...