Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Review: I Owe You One

I Owe You One I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

DNF

So Frustrating!!!

description

In this pandemic period, you know Coronavirus and self-isolating. I felt so depressed and anxious. I needed something to cheer me up to and to make me forget what's happening. So, I decided to read this one.

At first, it was a slow beginning. But I loved it. So basically, It introduces me to the Farrs family. How they live how fixie tries to fix anything but she's so naive and her brothers take advantage of that.
But, when I kept reading, Fixie's thinking and behaviours started to baffle me. I thought she would be so powerful and don't let her feelings guide her. she always sacrifices her self for someone who doesn't deserve.

It frustrated me. Each stupid decision Fixie made I want to throw the book or tear it apart. Until I couldn't finish it. I stopped reading it.

I don't really recommend reading this book, especially in this period.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How I Became An English Reader

Yes, a lot of my friends kept asking me “Rabiaa how did you become en english reader so fast?” and so many questions. Okay, I’m not a...